There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as the communities that they are in? At BXS Insurance a division of Cadence Bank (BancorpSouth) we are more than just a work place. We are a company that prides itself on values and the people that we employ. Start your search for a career with our company!
If interested, please apply below.
- Assists Account Managers in providing exceptional service to clients by completing assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processes endorsements, company requests for additional information and checks new and renewal policies for accuracy.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date data in agency management system according to agency workflows.
- Interacts with others effectively and professionally by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
- Overtime work as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel and/or G Suite products including Gmail, Docs word processing, Sheets, and Drive cloud storage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with numbers including basic calculations
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Projects professional appearance and manner
- Self-starter with the ability to be flexible
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively with account managers, producers, and staff
- Ability to stand or sit at a workstation during a standard workday
- Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer
- Ability to move about the office to access office machinery and supplies
- Ability to work and meet challenging deadlines and expectations
- Job entails meticulous attention to detail
- Must perform well with frequent interruptions or distractions
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities, focus and direction as circumstances dictates
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service