WTW - Birmingham
WTW - Birmingham
With our roots dating back to 1828, we have had enormous success and growth over almost two centuries. Key to
our growth and development are the past 10 years where our organic and strategic growth demonstrates our
commitment to our stakeholders and clients to provide them the greatest global coverage and broadest array of
solutions. At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital; leveraging the global view and local expertise of our 44,000 colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help organizations sharpen their strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate their workforce and
maximize performance. Working shoulder to shoulder with our clients, we uncover opportunities for sustainable success – and provide perspective that moves you. Learn more at wtwco.com.
We combine deep analytics, sage advice, astute broking, intuitive software and relevant solutions to help all kinds of organizations (from small to large) around the world. Our diversity of expertise and experience come together for one purpose: addressing our clients' people and risk agendas so they can deliver exceptional - and sustainable - experiences.
● We are organized around two business segments designed to meet our clients’ risk and people needs.
● Our integrated teams reveal hidden value within the critical intersections of our clients’ organizations.
● Teams from across our business segments work together to explore the frontiers of our field and ask unexpected questions that make new connections for you across people and risk.
● Business segments are explicitly interconnected with geographies, ensuring you have ready access to the entirety of our expertise.
● Together, they are responsible for delivering the best of our combined company
AIIA Agency Members
Senior Client Manager