The main goal and function of a Business Insurance Senior Account Manager is to assist the production team in the production and service of new and existing accounts. You will be part of a cohesive team supporting an established book of business. We are seeking an energetic and detailed individual to both manage large and complex middle market accounts along with providing additional client support to the National Account Production Team. This role would be actively involved in the coordination of client management, strategic planning and marketing for these clients.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
- Handles account management responsibilities including billing, policy changes, and coverage questions
- Provides coverage analysis and risk management recommendations, completes applications, prepares submissions, negotiates coverage and pricing, and prepares proposals
- Manages the renewal process and handles cancellation requests
- Maintains proper level of communication and builds effective relationships with clients and companies
- Resolves applicable Accounting Discrepancies
- Assists with policy-checking and keeps up to date on rates, forms, and coverage changes
- Performs all activities relating to the public, customers, and companies to avoid issues involving potential errors and omissions
What you need to have:
- 7+ years insurance experience in an agency or brokerage environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Property & Casualty Insurance in Construction Accounts
- High School Diploma required and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Property & Casualty License
- Extensive knowledge of how insurance products are utilized and administered. Extensive knowledge of markets and marketing techniques for Construction Accounts
What is in it for you?
Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including:
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid life and disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous paid time off programs
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Employee networking groups
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.’
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Marketing